Skinny Jeans Pattern For AG Dolls

Pattern is available to purchase exclusively through PIXIE FAIRE. Click HERE to go directly to the website.

Pattern Overview: It’s a modern miracle. Getting Skinny Jeans over an American Girl Doll’s foot. But this amazing Skinny Jeans Pattern makes it happen. Why settle for classic jeans, skirts or dresses when you know your doll wants a tight pair of skinny jeans? The best part is this pattern guidebook is very simple and easy to follow. And with a little practice, your doll can have skinny jeans in every possible color and fabric option. Enjoy. And don’t forget, we have a nice collection of free patterns to choose from as well, mainly tops, so you can make your doll a bunch of terrific outfits.

Pattern Guidebook Details: This is a 15 page pattern guidebook that you digitally dowloaded as a pdf file so you can start your project immediately. The Adobe pdf viewer is required. You simply print out the pdf and you’re ready to start. This fun Guidebook provides step-by-step instructions to create Skinny Jeans for your 18 inch American Girl Doll. This pattern is a serious modification to the Liberty Jane Jeans pattern. It provides instructions for making functional front and back pockets. These are real jeans, in 18 inch scale.*Before printing your new guidebook, ensure the ‘page scaling’ option is set to ‘none’ in the print dialogue box. If it is set to ‘shrink to fit’ the pattern will not be properly sized.
Frequently Asked Questions…
Are the instructions simple even if I’m not a good seamstress? Yes!
Can I start immediately if I have a sewing machine and material? Yes!
Can I make this using old material that I already have? Yes!
Will the finished product come out like the pictures if I follow the directions? Yes!
Will you give me a refund if I’m not happy with the pattern? Yes!
Will making this help me become a better seamstress if I’m just starting out? Yes!
I’ve seen Simplicity patterns and they seem really hard, is this easier than those? Yes!

- – – – – – – – -

You Get…

Pictures – Beautiful example pictures of Liberty Jane Skinny Jeans.

Step-by-Step Instructions – These easy to follow instructions walk you through each step in completing your American Girl Doll’s new Jeans.

The Skinny Jeans Pattern – Easy to use, wonderfully designed, and not complicated.

- – – – – -

Wondering what the Guidebook is like? Here is a sample page:

A Note To Aspiring Doll Clothes Makers: Want to become a partner? This pattern is intended for your personal use and enjoyment with your American Girl Doll, and not for commercial purposes. However, if you’d like permission to use our patterns for work-from-home sewing and selling, send us a request stating, “I’d like to become a partner”. Send it to cinnamon@libertyjaneclothing.com. We would be thrilled to partner with you. Copyright 2010, All Rights Reserved.

- – – – -

A Note About File Sharing: Just like you buy a song from itunes for your personal use, you are receiving 1 copy of this guidebook for your personal use. You do not have our permission to share it, resell it, or give it to someone else in any form. Selling this pdf file, or it’s contents, or giving it to someone else, is wrong and violates our copyright. Copyright 2009, all rights reserved.

24 Responses to “Skinny Jeans Pattern For AG Dolls”

1. Jennifer Schewe says:

This is by far one of my favorite pattern for AG doll. I love the fact that they look and function like real jeans. I couldn’t find a very nice pattern for “skinny” jeans until I found this one. It has easy to follow directions for ease of construction. Thanks! I love it.

2. […] Here’s a step by step tutorial video done by Kittzykk showing how to sew the Skinny Jeans Pattern. […]

3. Josie says:

I know this doesn’t really relate to the skinny jeans pattern, but I really like the top (black and white check) that is modeled on the doll with the skinny jeans. I wanted to create a similar outfit for my dolls, so I was wondering: do you have a pattern for this shirt?

• notreal says:

like i have said i am not 100% but i think the shirt is like the polo shirt
      but you use the front part for the back and the back for the front
      hope this helped

4. Chloe says:

Please make a pattern for the shirt! It’s so cute!!

• notreal says:

i am not 100% but i think the shirt is like the polo shirt
      but you use the front part for the back and the back for the front
      hope this helped

5. Bella says:

OMG! I love it! As Chloe said make the shirt pattern! Plus Cinammon, PLEASE REPLY! : Where did you get the dolls earrings!? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! Reply!!!
    From an AG lover <3

6. Chrisitne says:

Is there any way to find out what type of fabric each of your pattern uses before I purchase the patterns? Does this one need a medium weight stretch fabric, and could I use a medium stretch vinyl covered fabric to make these gothic like skinny jeans.

7. Miranda says:

I tried this pattern a while ago, and I found it SOO simple and easy to follow! I actually find it easier than any other pattern, but that may just be because the other patterns I’ve made were with knits(but that’s not a problem anymore. ;D)

You’ve outdone yourself again, Cinnamon!

~Miranda

8. Zoe says:

I recently was given by my friend this pattern, as i tried to make them they turned out to small, and looked disfigured on my AG doll. Anyways, the instructions were really easy.

9. […] Skinny Jeans American Girl Doll Pattern from Liberty Jane […]

10. Kristen says:

This is one of my FAVORITE patterns besides the trendy tee pattern that I recently bought.These jeans are very easy to make and I am 10!It is a great price too!I would reccomend this pattern definitly to my friends because it is a great pattern and it fits perfectly on your doll,however it also gives you alot of skill and experince with sewing :D I love this pattern as well as your other great patterns.

11. MangaRocks says:

I really want to buy these! their adorable! i only wish the distress & distroy instructions were with the skinny jeans! that would siriously top it off. sorry for bad spelling, i don’t bother with it if people understand what I write.

12. Rachel says:

Hi!!!! Thanks fo rmaking the pattern!!! it is really AWESOME! Could u tell me what the measurements r for it?!?!? PLZ PLZ PLZ Respond! Thanks!

13. Charlotte says:

Hi! i hope to be getting this pattern soon, with the Harajuku station shirt and another pattern. can you guys make the pattern for the checkered top? I really love it!

14. Arielle says:

Hi! Do you know where I can buy the pattern for the plaid jacket in this picture?
    Thank you!
    ~Arielle

• notreal says:

i am not 100% but i think the shirt is like the polo shirt
      but you use the front part for the back and the back for the front
      hope this helped

15. Emily says:

I’d love to see this made in Yellow Denim!:D

16. Becky says:

I’d love to see this made in hot pink denim.

17. Chloe says:

Can someone tell me the skill level?

18. Mila Sulley says:

i would really love to wear skinny jeans because it makes you more sexy. *

<a href="My own blog

19. Michelle Jamal says:

OMG!! I love this pattern and so far all the patterns I’ve purchased from your site. I moved overseas about 6 months ago and it’s impossible to find nice quality clothes for my daughters’ dolls, not to mention that an AG store is unheard of in this part of the world. The patterns fit the dolls just as they should and the styles are perfect for today’s fashions!!

20. donna kuhn says:

I was wondering if it makes a difference whether the denim is 2% or 4% . I saw some 2% at my local joanne’s store with only a 2 % stretch which didn’t give much at all. What would you suggest?