Picture Day Skirt Pattern

Pattern is available to purchase exclusively through PIXIE FAIRE. Click HERE to go directly to the website.

GUIDEBOOK DETAILS:
This is a 11 page beautifully illustrated guidebook that you digitally dowloaded as a pdf file so you can start your project immediately. The Adobe pdf viewer is required. You simply print out the pdf document, which includes the pattern and you’re ready to start. The Guidebook provides step-by-step instructions to create the Liberty Jane Picture Day Skirt for your 18 inch American Girl Doll.- – – – – -
Wondering what the Guidebook is like? Here are some sample pages:

A Note To Aspiring Doll Clothes Makers: Want to become a partner? This pattern is intended for your personal use and enjoyment with your American Girl Doll, and not for commercial purposes. However, if you’d like permission to use our patterns for work-from-home sewing and selling, send us a request stating, “I’d like to become a partner”. Send it to cinnamon@libertyjaneclothing.com. We would be thrilled to partner with you. Copyright 2010, All Rights Reserved.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

A Note About File Sharing: Just like you buy a song from itunes for your personal use, you are receiving 1 copy of this guidebook for your personal use. You do not have our permission to share it, resell it, or give it to someone else in any form. Selling this pdf file, or it’s contents, or giving it to someone else, is wrong and violates our copyright. Copyright 2010, all rights reserved.

Ps. If you just fell in love with Liberty Jane Clothing, (or even just a crush), then do us a favor and buy a pattern. If you aren’t interested in doing that, that’s cool, maybe you can send this page to one of your friends who you know is into AG Dolls, or has a daughter that is into them. You can use the sharing links below. If you’re into Facebook, then we’d love to have you follow us there, or subscribe to us in Youtube. Mainly, just realize we want to stay connected to you. Thanks again.

11 Responses to “Picture Day Skirt Pattern”

1. Anna says:

Wow! There are so many choices I don’t know what to choose!

2. Hailey says:

This is my very FAVORITE pattern. It is soooo pretty. I have that exact same doll. That ooutfit would look awesome on my doll!

3. Morgan says:

Do I need any special fabric for this or can I use regular cotton?

4. Miranda says:

I have another question. What material did you use to make each of the two example skirts from Midnight Countdown and Picture Day? Picture Day just looks like a really flowy material, but I’m not really sure what the other is made of. Sorry this was kind of irrelavant, but I wanted to make the two outfits to the best of my ability. :D

~Miranda

5. Bella says:

What pattern did you use for the spaghetti strap shirt? and also what kind of material is it?

6. Amber Fuller says:

i wanna win this

7. Amber Fuller says:

i love this i wanna see this made in blue

8. Ernesto says:

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m
    thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you

9. I absolutely love your website.. Very nice colors & theme.
    Did you make this web site yourself? Please reply back as
    I’m hoping to create my own personal blog and would love to learn where you got this from or what the theme is called. Kudos!