Doll Clothes Pattern: U.K. Holiday Leggings

Pattern Overview: It seems like yesterday, 1972! America and England had so much in common. The music, James Bond, little shiny convertibles that raced up and down the coastlines on sunny summer days. The hair was wild, and the Euro styled fashion was magic. As part of her International Collection, designer Cinnamon Miles has translated the energy of the 1972 scene into a contemporary hit – U.K. Holiday. Now you can make these fun leggings.

Pattern is available to purchase exclusively through PIXIE FAIRE. Click HERE to go directly to the website.

Pattern Guidebook Details: This is a beautifully illustrated pattern guidebook that you digitally download as a pdf file so you can start sewing your new 18 inch doll leggings immediately. The Adobe pdf viewer is required. You simply print out the pdf and you’re ready to start. The Guidebook provides the pattern pieces and step-by-step instructions for creating a pair of leggings for your 18 inch American Girl Doll. Once you learn to make this these, you can do dozens of fun variations in different fabrics, styles, and colors!

*Before printing your new guidebook, ensure the ‘page scaling’ is set to ‘none’ in the print dialogue box. If it is set to ‘shrink to fit’ the pattern will not be properly sized.

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -

Frequently Asked Questions…

Are the instructions simple even if I’m not a good seamstress? Yes!

Can I start immediately if I have a sewing machine and material? Yes!

Will the finished product come out like the pictures if I follow the directions? Yes!

Will you give me a refund if I’m not happy with the pattern? Yes!

Will making this help me become a better seamstress if I’m just starting out? Yes!

I’ve seen Simplicity patterns and they seem really hard, is this easier than those? Yes!

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -

What You Get For Just $3.99…

Pictures - Beautiful example pictures of the leggings.

Step-by-Step Instructions - These easy to follow instructions walk you through each step in completing your American Girl Doll’s new leggings.

The Pattern - Easy to use, wonderfully designed, and not complicated.

- – - – - -

- – - – - – -

- – - – - – -

Let me just mention one last benefit of buying a Liberty Jane Pattern Guidebook for those of you who are moms - Your daughter is in love with her AG doll, right? And she’s in love with Liberty Jane Clothing, why not use that excitement to teach her a valuable skill – sewing. It’s a skill she’ll use her entire life. The bonding and special one-on-one teaching time with your daughter will be invaluable. This is the perfect project to make it a reality. She’ll be excited to learn, and thank you for showing her something new.
Check out this easy to follow tutorial video by Kittzykk

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -

A Note To Aspiring Doll Clothes Makers: If you are interested in using this pattern for work from home commercial purposes, (for example  to sell items on Ebay or Etsy), and want to receive details about the Liberty Jane Partners Program, simply send us a email request stating, “I’d like to become a partner”. Send it to cinnamon@libertyjaneclothing.com.  We’d love to help you start your new home-based business.

- – - – -

A Note About File Sharing: Just like you buy a song from itunes for your personal use, you are buying 1 copy of this guidebook for your personal use. You do not have our permission to share it, resell it, or give it to someone else in any form. Selling this pdf file, or it’s contents, or giving it to someone else, is wrong and violates our copyright. Copyright 2010, all rights reserved.

24 Responses to “Doll Clothes Pattern: U.K. Holiday Leggings”

1. Eric says:

Very cute leggings! They'll look so cute on my Felicity doll.

2. Jessica says:

I love the leggings pattern because they make the perfect addition to any outfit.

3. Michelle says:

Yesterday I taught 6 little girls how to sew using this pattern! They were able to cut out the pattern and the fabric themselves. I let them use the “gas pedal” while I “drove” the fabric. The used a safety pin to run the elastic through the waistband. It was great fun to watch their faces as a few pieces of upcycled t-shirt material became fashionable leggings! Plus they look great under all their little skirts and dresses. Super easy. Super cute. THANKS!

4. Mary Ann says:

I just purchased this pattern last week. I was afraid it was going to be difficult because of the knit fabric. It was not. I actually loved making the leggings and I will be making another set this week.
    Thanks, for such a great pattern.

5. [...] you like these boots, you might want to try the Leggings Pattern. The Leggings look really cute tucked inside these [...]

6. mindy turley says:

Favorite because leggings go with any outfit

7. [...] Here’s a fun tutorial video showing how to make pj’s like Kanani’s, the American Girl Doll of the year for 2011. This video shows how to modify the Halter Top Pattern and the Leggings Pattern. [...]

8. aglover says:

can you use this as the skinny jeans pattern and vice versa? or are they completely different?

9. aglover says:

oh and i love the dress that is in summer in paris (i think thats the outfit). anyways it was a black top part with white with black dots on bottom…can you make a pattern for that dress? it is so cute!

10. kate says:

soo cute I din’t know u hade to by the pattern I’m so upset
    D=

11. [...] Layer the dress over a cute tank top for Summer or pair it with a cropped jacket or a wool coat and leggings for Fall. There are also simple instructions to use this pattern to make a top or a longer maxi [...]

12. Marguerite says:

These leggings are great! I just made a pair from an old pair of leggings my daughter had outgrown. They are surprisingly easy and quick to make, too.

13. [...] the corset was modified from the Get the Look pattern, and the tights were modified from the Leggings [...]

14. This is my favorite pattern at the moment. They are so quick to make and the fit is perfect!

15. [...] pattern, you get the Shiny Happy Dress instructions as our free gift!  If you want just the top or leggings you can purchase them separately too (just click the red words “top” or [...]

16. Amanda says:

Mine ended up tight around the waist and hard to get over the butt. I’m not sure what went wrong?

17. Tracey says:

I love this leggings pattern, and i’m in awe with the boot, May I ask were you got them?^.^

18. MangaRocks says:

In response to:
    Liberty Jane Clothing
    ONE DAY Liberty Jane GIVEAWAY!!
    Here’s how it works :: go to http://www.libertyjanepatterns.com/ and comment on a pattern finishing the sentence, “I’d love to see this made in_______”. It could be a type of fabric, a color, etc.
    We will pick one comment at random and that winner will receive 3 FREE PATTERNS (we will contact the winner via email)!! All comments must be made before midnight PST.
    Good luck, LJ Fans!

I’d love to see this made in 2 layer tights (like one solid color underneath something like cobweb tights).

19. Olivia Lauren says:

what is the top for the picture that says fishnet leggings? i love that little vest-dress thing!

20. Giselle says:

How could I use this pattern for the fishnet on the picture in the pattern book?

You can get fishnet type fabric, then cut out and sew as stated in the instructions. You can also use a real pair of tights for fabric :)

21. Perin says:

This was a very informative tutorial with the exception of the music. It’s gotta go. Made listening to instructions nearly impossible. At times, music drowned out speaker.

22. Carey D. says:

These are super fast & easy to sew up!! The capri length leggings are also a great fit on the Bitty baby. I love that I can make one for my girls to share between their baby/doll.

23. Jessica says:

I really like this pattern because it can be put with many things but I’, not sure if it is worth 3.99

24. Jessica says:

*I’m

25. Jessica says:

OMG!

26. Jessica says:

OMG! I love the top 3rd example picture on the first row! Is there a pattern??????

27. Mary Jo says:

I love the leggings pattern. They are so easy to make. i made my granddaughters leggings for their dolls from old leggings that their mom told me to throw away because they were so worn out. Boy the great reaction I got when they saw the legging that they loved turned into legging for their dolls .