T-Shirt Variations Pattern for AG

Pattern is available to purchase exclusively through PIXIE FAIRE. Click HERE to go directly to the website.

Pattern Overview: There are way too many trendy t-shirt variations these days! Which will your American Girl doll like the most? Long-sleeve, three-quarter length, gathered short-sleeves, what to choose? Why not all of them? Designer Cinnamon Miles has bundled 3 sleeve variations and 2 neckline variations into this fun pattern guidebook. And of course, the free Trendy T-Shirt Pattern Guidebook is included too, so you can start with the basic tee, and try lots of variations. The skill level required is easy.

- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -
Frequently Asked Questions…

Are the instructions simple even if I’m not a good seamstress? Yes!

Can I start immediately if I have a sewing machine and material? Yes!

Will the finished product come out like the pictures if I follow the directions? Yes!

Will you give me a refund if I’m not happy with the pattern? Yes!

Will making this help me become a better seamstress if I’m just starting out? Yes!

I’ve seen Simplicity patterns and they seem really hard, is this easier than those? Yes!

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -What You Get For Just $3.99…

Pictures - Beautiful example pictures of the top.

Step-by-Step Instructions – These easy to follow instructions walk you through each step in completing your American Girl Doll’s new top.

The Pattern – Easy to use, wonderfully designed, and not complicated. You get the original Trendy T-Shirt Pattern Guidebook, plus the additional pattern pieces to do 3 sleeve variations, and 2 neckline variations.

– – – – – – –

You Can Do It!

At the American Girl Doll Store you’d pay around $35 for a new outfit for your doll. On our auction site people paid over $100 for outfits. But you can make these tops for less than the cost of a Starbucks Grande White Chocolate Mocha. Making this outfit yourself is an extreme value! Go for it.

– – – – – – – – –

Let me just mention one last benefit of buying a Liberty Jane Pattern Guidebook for those of you who are moms – Your daughter is in love with her AG doll, right? And she’s in love with Liberty Jane Clothing, why not use that excitement to teach her a valuable skill – sewing. It’s a skill she’ll use her entire life. The bonding and special one-on-one teaching time with your daughter will be invaluable. This is the perfect project to make it a reality. She’ll be excited to learn, and thank you for showing her something new.

- – – – –

A Note About File Sharing: Just like you buy a song from itunes for your personal use, you are buying 1 copy of this guidebook for your personal use. You do not have our permission to share it, resell it, or give it to someone else in any form. Selling this pdf file, or it’s contents, or giving it to someone else, is wrong and violates our copyright. Copyright 2010, all rights reserved.

If you want to purchase this pattern as a gift for someone else, you can certainly share it, or we can provide you with a special gift/coupon code so your recipient can download it to their computer directly. Email us at cinnamon@libertyjaneclothing.com for more details.

19 Responses to “T-Shirt Variations Pattern for AG”

1. Audrey says:

This is my favorite pattern because the possibilities for creativity and variation are endless!

2. Samantha says:

I simply love this pattern! It gives different variations for a simple shirt! My dolls can get any combo possible and still look fabulous!

3. Chrissa says:

Does it only come with one outfit

4. Bonnie says:

I would love to be able to make lots of different shirts for my daughters doll (she would love it too). That this has so many combinations is great.

5. Jessica says:

This pattern is great because you have endless possibilities all in one pattern. fantastic!

6. Beth says:

This is my new favorite pattern. I just made two long sleeve shirts. My girls love them!

7. Loretta says:

My fav pattern!! Sooo many possibilities!

8. Emily says:

Love this Pattern soooo much i can make so many diferent styles of shirts. And they are so cute when they are done.

9. Jamie says:

I just bought this pattern, and several others yesterday. This is by far my favorite pattern. There are so many options and it is so easy to make. I got through one this morning. Me and my daughters are going to attempt to make some more this coming up weekend. Thank you so much for this and all these cute patterns!

10. Morgan says:

I DEFINITELY recommend this pattern! I bought it with two others yesterday, and I’m amazed by it. There’s so many different variations you can do; scoop neck with 3/4 length sleeves, puffed sleeves with a high neck, long sleeves with original neck–the possibilities are endless! Great job Liberty Jane.

11. mehgen says:

Aw someting i waaaaa nnnnaa it

12. Marie says:

I am getting this now…I have my eye on this for months, its time…..

13. Martha says:

this would be a great addition to my pattern collection….buying it now;

14. Kaitlyn says:

It’s perfect! One of the patterns are exactly what I needed!

15. Lauren says:

Soo CUTE! :D

16. Dacia says:

This is currently my favorite pattern because no matter which liberty jane pattern I choose to use for any outfit I can make a great tshirt in a variety of styles to go with it. I have made this with skirt patterns, and pants, even added a t under some great liberty jane dress patterns. LOVE IT!

17. Lisa Carver says:

I love this basic T and all the variations. So many looks from one pattern!

18. […] Top – A long sleeved white t-shirt made from the LJ T-Shirt Variations Pattern. The “I Love Santa” design is a flocked (fuzzy) ironed on graphic with a sequined red […]

19. […] Girl ® Doll, to one lucky winner. This cute outfit was made from the Free Trendy Tee Pattern, The T-Shirt Variations Pattern, and the Faraway Downs Pattern (skirt variation). It also includes a fun pair of furry […]

20. […] black velveteen pants, silver flats, and a cute holiday necklace. We’ve used the T-Shirt Variations Pattern, Strappy Tank Pattern – free with newsletter subscription, and the LJ Jeans Pattern to […]

21. shelly says:

cute!!! i luv it :D

22. Connie Milliken says:

I have a question about the puffed sleeve, shouldn’t the puff go around the arm hole and NOT the band? On page 2 of your instructions, you have the band going around the “puff” part of the sleeve, I would think that would go around the edge. Am I just reading it wrong??