Lined Fitted Blazer for AG Dolls

Patterns are now available to ourchase exclusively through PIXIE FAIRE. Click HERE to go to the website to purchase Liberty Jane Doll Clothes Patterns

Pattern Overview: A fully lined fitted blazer will compliment every wardrobe! This classically trendy jacket was featured in both 2010 International Collection Outfits Sofia and Pine Gap. This doll clothes pattern is designed for 18 inch American Girl dolls. If you have questions about sizing for a different 18 inch doll be sure to check our doll measurements page

Pattern Guidebook Details: This is a beautifully illustrated pattern guidebook that you digitally download as a pdf file so you can start sewing your new 18 inch doll fully lined jacket immediately. The Adobe pdf viewer is required. You simply print out the pdf and you’re ready to start. The Guidebook provides the pattern pieces and step-by-step instructions for creating a jacket like the Sofia Blazer for your 18 inch American Girl Doll. *Before printing your new guidebook, ensure the ‘page scaling’ is set to ‘none’ in the print dialogue box. If it is set to ‘shrink to fit’ the pattern will not be properly sized.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

A Note About File Sharing: Just like you buy a song from itunes for your personal use, you are buying 1 copy of this guidebook for your personal use. You do not have our permission to share it, resell it, or give it to someone else in any form. Selling this pdf file, or it’s contents, or giving it to someone else, is wrong and violates our copyright. ©Copyright 2010 Liberty Jnae Clothing, all rights reserved.

Liberty Jane Clothing and the desigeners featured are not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®

25 responses to “Lined Fitted Blazer for AG Dolls”

1. This pattern is on the top of my LJ Pattern list. I love how you can dress it up and dress it down. Plus, I like having a lining rather than a facing.

2. Carol W. says:

I really love how this looks like a ‘real persons’ pattern!!

3. Fran Brown says:

I love this jacket, this will be on my list. Especially love the one using the pockets.

4. Linda Blaker says:

The Sophia Blazer is my favorite of ALL the LJ patterns! Looks classy in every type of fabric; sews up beautifully, and fits PERFECTLY everytime! The Jacket design lends an air of total Sophistication to every outfit! Great job!

5. Susana F says:

This is my favorite LJ pattern. It is the last I sew. It is very nice, elegant and modern. It made me improve my sewing skills!

6. Emily says:

Since Last time i had a terribly hard time picking my favourites i must say this is my other favorite! it reminds me of my sisters jacket and the one my grandma gave me fabric from i would love to make minature ones from her jacket and i would just LOVE to make some for mine & my sisters dollies!

7. Valerie says:

This is one of my favourite Liberty Jane patterns, because of the versatility. You can make a variety of looks just by changing the fabric of the blazer, and what it’s paired with.

8. Jennifer says:

I love this pattern as a beautiful jacket is the perfect finish for every outfit…even for a doll!

9. Linnea says:

This pattern is so wonderful because of the versatility of it. With just a few simple changes the look and feel of the finished garment can be totally different!

10. Izzy Gedris says:

me and my mom love making these outfits together. The patterns are so easy to read. I can not wait until we can get this one.

11. Ali says:

What kind of fabric would yu use on this ?

12. Tiffany says:

Yes!!!! Make more advanced patterns. Waiting for those patterns Cinnamon.

13. Chrisitne says:

What skirt pattern is used for the skirt that is shown with the jacket?

14. Missy Crissy says:

I love the jacket and the hat. Where can I find the pattern for the hat? I’m getting the jacket pattern today. Love Liberty Jane Patterns!

15. Leah says:

This is so cute! I love how it looks exactly like my favourite blazer. You could pair it with jeans and a cowlneck, or a straight skirt and leggings, and make it either geek chic or classy and super-coordinated. Lovely pattern!

16. Molly says:

Do you need to sew buttons AND buttonholes or are the buttons just for looks while the jacket stays together another way?

17. Caitlin says:

Could I use silk for the jacket lining?

18. […] cute pattern, you get the Shiny Happy Dress instructions as our free gift!  If you want just the Jacket or Hat pattern, you can purchase them separately too (just click the red words “jacket” […]

19. Sherri says:

I would love to see this made in faded old denim. with the jeans also faded denim. little bit of a hippie look.

20. Miranda says:

I have to say, I was really pleased with this pattern! It was probably the most intermediate doll clothing pattern I have tried, but it was definitely the most fun to make! The instructions were detailed and easy to follow. I made one a while back for my friend’s birthday and she really enjoyed it! 😀

~Miranda

21. nicole says:

cinnamon what doll is this is it 27 22 i do not know
    please reply

22. marie says:

Hi…I have a lot of questions regarding this pattern. I sent an email to support 2 days ago. Can you please reply.