Colorblock Dress for American Girl Dolls

Pattern Overview: Does your American Girl Doll need a new dress? Designer Micah Caitlin has just released this great doll clothes pattern. The pattern will allow you to make a beautiful  dress for your 18 inch doll.

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -

A Note About File Sharing: Just like you buy a song from itunes for your personal use, you are buying 1 copy of this guidebook for your personal use. You do not have our permission to share it, resell it, or give it to someone else in any form. Selling this pdf file, or it’s contents, or giving it to someone else, is wrong and violates our copyright. Copyright 2010, all rights reserved.

10 Responses to “Colorblock Dress for American Girl Dolls”

1. Tiffany says:

Wish neck line was higher. Alterations can be done.

2. Lynn says:

Would buy the ruched dresses by Micah as patterns.

3. [...] were made with the beautiful Colorblock Dress pattern from Liberty Jane. Such a cute, versatile design! Share this:ShareEmailFacebookTwitterLike [...]

4. Amie says:

Hi Cinnamon, I sent you an email regarding this pattern. I have having problems, please respond to my email.

5. Louann says:

I’d love to see this made in colorblock with summer colors, solids and a print, using bright orange, lime and yellow. It would be a fun summer dress to attend her many events in.

6. Samantha says:

I just started taking a sewing class and the next project we get to go freestyle so I want to do this.

7. Lauren says:

this is so pretty, but i want to know what fabric to use for thisdress before buying it. Can anyone tell me what fabric is used on this?

8. Etta says:

The bottom part of the dress is chiffon, right? (2 layers)
    Would other fabrics work too? Like cotton? And would it work with just 1 layer?

9. Jessica says:

I am planning on getting this just don’t know what the skill level is……

10. Anne says:

I loved working with this pattern and have a second dress cut out and ready to sew. It’s loaded with sewing tips that will make nicer-looking outfits, like notching curves and trimming corners. Those are good habits for beginning dressmakers to acquire. I made it without the overskirt because I had three coordinating fabrics, and it’s an adorable little casual dress.