Round Chair Pattern for Dolls

Pattern Overview: A comfy round chair pattern for your American Girl Doll! Create various looks by selecting different types of fabrics. This chair can be made with or with out the back/arm rest for a more simple bean bag style. Your 18 inch doll will be ready to chill and lounge around with friends with chairs made from this new doll furniture pattern. Designer Liese Brouwer of Doll Tag Clothing has provided us with this fun sewing pattern with several variations for 18 inch American Girl dolls, also works for BFC Ink and Karito Kids dolls!

Buy The Pattern Now: $3.99

- – – – – – -

7 Responses to “Round Chair Pattern for Dolls”

1. SO cute! I’m totally buying this for my dollies.

2. Lynn says:

Cute! Can double as a big pincushion.

3. Morgan says:

I’m definitely buying this! It’s SO cute and will look great in my dolls’ room.

4. Kris says:

This is an awesome chair! My daughter can’t wait to help me make a whole room full!

5. taylor says:

sweet chair! this is my smile getting larger because of this chair! ;) :) :D now my american girl doll,krissa can have a nice chair that she can lounge around in forget about the lounge chair from american girl which is way expensive and cost $58 and hello to liberty jane`s sew it your self lounge chair which cost $3.99 thank you a ton liberty jane this is again my smile expanding because of liberty jane ;) :) :D i really enjoy and will soon subscribe to liberty jane on you tube! again thanks a ton liberty jane!

6. Scout says:

This looks great! I can’t wait to get it! I was wondering how much and what type of fabric I should get. The closest fabric store is kind of far away so I only go once in a while and buy lots of fabric. I want to make this a.s.a.p. and my trip to the fabric store is coming up soon and I may not be able to buy the pattern before that so I was wondering if anyone knew how much I need. Thanks!

you can make this with lots of fabrics – cotton, corduroy, fur, pretty much anything :) Just wouldn’t use fabric with stretch. Fabric needed – 1/2 yard or two colors 1/4 yard each, stuffing, 2 buttons.