Square Chair Pattern for Dolls

Pattern Overview: A comfy square chair pattern for your American Girl® Doll! Create various looks by selecting different types of fabrics. This chair can be made with or with out the back/arm rest for a more simple style. Your 18 inch doll will be ready to chill and lounge around with friends with chairs made from this new doll furniture pattern. Designer Liese Brouwer of Doll Tag Clothing has provided us with this fun sewing pattern with several variations for 18 inch dolls, also works for BFC Ink® and Karito Kids® dolls!

Buy The Pattern Now: $3.99
Pattern Guidebook Details: This is a beautifully illustrated sewing pattern that you digitally download as a pdf file so you can start sewing your new 18 inch doll chair immediately. The Adobe pdf viewer is required. You simply print out the pdf and you’re ready to start. The Guidebook provides the pattern pieces and step-by-step instructions for creating The Square Chair for your 18 inch American Girl® Doll. *Before printing your new guidebook, ensure the ‘page scaling’ is set to ‘none’ in the print dialogue box. If it is set to ‘shrink to fit’ the pattern will not be properly sized.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -

Liberty Jane Clothing and it’s design partners are not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®

11 Responses to “Square Chair Pattern for Dolls”

1. Emi says:

Can’t WAIT! Have you ever thoyght making Bitty Baby and Bitty Twin patterns?

2. [...] from Liberty Jane Patterns and narrowed it down to two patterns – the Bubble Skirt and the Square Chair. I wanted to make the Bubble Skirt, but I need some stretchy fabric for the waistband and I [...]

3. Mimi says:

I am in need of the layout for cutting out the fabric for this chair. It says that it takes 2 fat quarters but I can only get the armrest and 2 of the required 4 wedges for the one fabric. (Making the 4 wedge chair) I can’t get another of the fat quarters so that isn’t an option. Please help!

4. Liese says:

Mimi – I have a layout done on a fat quarter to help you… it is a jpeg. If you email me I will send you the photo dolltagclothing1@gmail.com

5. grandma Barb says:

I downloaded this pattern and it turns out so cute. My 10 year old granddaughter did the sewing and stuffing. I sewed the back to the top for her. We made two in one afternoon.

6. Stephanie says:

Hi Cinnamon and Team – I am thinking of getting this pattern, but what do I need for the stuffing of the chair? ( I swear, I can’t find it above) Just fiberfill? Or is it foam?
    Thanks!!

7. isabella says:

does it have to be used with a sewing machine or can it be sewed by hand

8. There are dozens of robots to choose from, in fact hundreds, how can you
    possibly know which ones are actually going to work. The Forex Bullet – Proof expert advisor has built in safety features that
    are able to reduce your position size and when faced with serious market irregularities it’s even capable of repositioning.
    Probably the most popular trading method or strategy, or sometimes just a part of way is forex
    trend trading.

Stop by my website – world wide invest scam

9. Thanks to mmy father who shared with me about this
    blog, this weblog is actually amazing.

My webb page; miter saws are great – games.gree-support.net -