Espadrilles Pattern for AG Dolls

Espadrilles Shoe Pattern

10 Responses to “Espadrilles Pattern for AG Dolls”

1. Jaleen says:

Cute shoes. Wonder if LJC will follow through quickly with more published patterns,especially by her. All know been waiting too long and may no longer come here. It is too boring……………..

2. Nancy says:

Sweet! Agree with above post. All talk and no action with pattern production. Too silly to recognize that over 1700 drawing entries is stupid on Youtube. Also, youtube subcribers are leaving.

3. […] and fun to make!  Make a matching pair for every outfit this spring!  Available for purchase at Liberty Jane Pattern, download, print and sew […]

4. marcy says:

LOVE these shoes!!! And this compliment from a harsh critic!!!!!

5. jana says:

so cute! would they fit a bfc 18 inch doll, though?

• Cinnamon says:

Hi Jana, No these are designed to fit the AG doll. If you are confident in modifying a pattern you could try to adjust the size to fit by tracing the BFC doll’s foot and using that as a guide against the AG Size shoe sole. :)

6. I purchased the Esperdilla shoe pattern for American Doll
    with the free dress. However, I was unable to run it off, how can I get back on that page to run the patterns off without purchasing it again?

Hi Sally, The download links are sent to the email address used in the payment portion of the transaction. They may have gone to your junk folder, if you don’t see them just email me through the contact form and we’ll resend the links. :)

7. Karen Cornell says:

I purchased this pattern and have been trying to find the trim to go around the sole. Where did you purchase it?
    Thanks,
    KC

Hi Karen, we found the trim at JoAnns. You could also try looking at a craft store like Micheals or Ben Franklin.

8. Jenny Martinez says:

I Have purchase the guide but I haven’t had the pdf file. How do it get it?