Cami, Skirt, and Tee Bundle

Abercrombie and French Fries Outfit Pattern

Featured in the Fall 2008 Collection

Your daughter wants new doll clothes, why not use that excitement to teach her a valuable skill – Sewing. It’s a skill she’ll use her entire life. The bonding and special one-on-one teaching time with your daughter will be invaluable. This is the perfect project to make it a reality. She’ll be excited to learn, and thank you for showing her something new.

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -

A Note To Aspiring Doll Clothes Makers: Want to become a partner? This pattern is intended for your personal use and enjoyment with your American Girl Doll, and not for commercial purposes. However, if you’d like permission to use our patterns for work-from-home sewing and selling, send us a request stating, “I’d like to become a partner”. Send it to cinnamon@libertyjaneclothing.com. We would be thrilled to partner with you. © 2008-2012 Liberty Jane Clothing, All Rights Reserved.

- – - – -

A Note About File Sharing: Just like you buy a song from itunes for your personal use, you are buying 1 copy of this guidebook for your personal use. You do not have our permission to share it, resell it, or give it to someone else in any form. Selling this pdf file, or it’s contents, or giving it to someone else, is wrong and violates our copyright. © 2008-2012 Liberty Jane Clothing, all rights reserved.

10 Responses to “Cami, Skirt, and Tee Bundle”

1. Heather says:

I’d love to see this in a polka dot fabric for the tank! So cute!

2. Amy says:

I’d love to see this in leopard print fabric or zebra.

3. Linda Bukovac says:

I’d love this with a sparkly top and black velvet bottom

4. Hala says:

I would love to see this outfit in pink polkadots!

5. Megan says:

I’d love to see this made in Yellow and white stripes!

6. Rebecca George says:

Just bought the pattern bundle and question regarding fabric for cami yoke and staps….what works? Cotton, light weight denim or broadcloth, t shirt knit? Looks like botton “skirt–the 24 inches that is gathered–can be any light weight fabric? Please help! such a pretty pattern.

7. AG4evr says:

That outfit is soooo cute! The boots are kind of awkward, though…

8. AG4evr says:

And that outfit on Chrissa (GOTY 2009) is really pretty!

9. Lori Gould says:

Hi everyone – I just made the cami top and am disappointed with the fit! Has anyone else had trouble or perhaps I did something wrong? I made it with denim from an old pair of jeans and with a lightweight knit at bottom. It wouldn’t even fit Journey Girl which has a smaller bodice – the long straps were too short therefore too too tight and I have to pull fairly snugly to make it close at the back for the Journey Girl. I serged the back bodice and folded it over only once so there should have been extra room. Any comments or suggestions greatly appreciated!!