Jeans Bundle Doll Clothes Pattern

Pattern Overview: All 4 styles of Liberty Jane Jeans designed to fit 18 inch American Girl ® Dolls are included in this bundled pattern! (Save $3.00 compared to buying the patterns separately.) Everyone deserves a great fitting pair of jeans, even your doll and with this pattern you can make a variety of pants and shorts. This pattern includes all four styles, bootcut jeans, skinny jeans, knee length shorts, and cut off’s. Don‘t forget, when you buy this cute pattern, you get the Shiny Happy Dress instructions as our free gift!   Pattern Guidebook Details: This is a beautifully illustrated doll clothes pattern that you digitally download as a pdf file so you can start sewing your 18 inch doll jeans immediately. The Adobe pdf viewer is required. You simply print out the pdf pattern and you’re ready to start. *Before printing, ensure the ‘page scaling’ is set to ‘none’ in the print dialogue box. If it is set to ‘shrink to fit’ the pattern will not be properly sized.
 Supplies Needed- 1/3 yard of denim, cotton, or corduroy fabric. Thread and elastic. Step-by-Step Instructions – These full color easy to follow instructions walk you through each step in completing your new jeans or shorts for American Girl ® Dolls.   The Pattern -The pattern is designed with a pull on elastic wasit. It features real front and back pockets. The full size pattern pieces are included. No enlarging or resizing necessary.
Are the instructions simple even if I’m not a good seamstress? Yes!   Can I start immediately if I have a sewing machine and material?Yes!   Will the finished product come out like the pictures if I follow the directions? Yes!   Will you give me a refund if I’m not happy with the pattern? Yes!   Will making this help me become a better seamstress if I’m just starting out? Yes!  I’ve seen Simplicity patterns and they seem really hard, is this easier than those? Yes!
Every pattern we sell is a blessing to those in need… You can read more about how we give back here.

Your daughter wants new doll clothes, why not use that excitement to teach her a valuable skill – Sewing. It’s a skill she’ll use her entire life. The bonding and special one-on-one teaching time with your daughter will be invaluable. This is the perfect project to make it a reality. She’ll be excited to learn, and thank you for showing her something new.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

A Note To Aspiring Doll Clothes Makers: Want to become a partner? This pattern is intended for your personal use and enjoyment with your American Girl Doll, and not for commercial purposes. However, if you’d like permission to use our patterns for work-from-home sewing and selling, send us a request stating, “I’d like to become a partner”. Send it to cinnamon@libertyjaneclothing.com. We would be thrilled to partner with you. © 2008-2012 Liberty Jane Clothing, All Rights Reserved.

- – – – –

A Note About File Sharing: Just like you buy a song from itunes for your personal use, you are buying 1 copy of this guidebook for your personal use. You do not have our permission to share it, resell it, or give it to someone else in any form. Selling this pdf file, or it’s contents, or giving it to someone else, is wrong and violates our copyright. © 2008-2012 Liberty Jane Clothing, all rights reserved.

14 Responses to “Jeans Bundle Doll Clothes Pattern”

1. Brittany says:

How cute!!!! I would love to see this pattern in hot pink denim!!!

2. Diana Lacy says:

“I’d would love to see this pattern made in red denim”.

3. Trish W. says:

I have to say that of all the patterns I’ve purchased so far these Jeans patterns are my FAVORITE!!!! After making my first “trial” pair my son (yes- he noticed my work!!!) walked by and said ‘Wow mom! Those look real!” *smile*

4. Hailey says:

For the jeans pattern — I LOVE the knee-length style where the cuff is folded over. It reminds me of a pair of shorts I have. <3

5. [...] example shows how to use it for turning under the edges of those tiny back pockets on a pair of Liberty Jane Jeans. The stuff goes on like tape but then when ironed, it bonds the fabric (which is like having an [...]

6. [...] can recreate that look for yourself or for those cute little doll jeans you’ve made using the Liberty Jane Jeans Doll Clothes Pattern. Below is an illustrated step-by-step tutorial showing you an easy technique to get that trendy [...]

7. horseygal says:

Where do you get the denim? Is it normal like jean denim or is it thinner denim?

8. Tonya says:

I made a pair of cutoffs last night! they went together pretty quick! Thanks for your awesome patterns!

9. CorinaT says:

I love LJ Patterns. So easy to use, and so very cute. My daughter also loves them :) I would love to see the jeans made in skinny style, in soft gunmetal grey twill. So cute with a bright top.

10. Myra in Sweden says:

I love this pattern – made 2 pairs in different colored stretch denim for my granddaughters.
    I’d love to see this made in light blue corduroy.

11. Sherri says:

I made these jeans last night and they are so adorable and real looking to a pair I would have hanging in my closet! Thank you Liberty Jane!
    They were time consuming, but the pattern was really easy to follow.

12. Sushi says:

Oh I really want this!! I just wish I weren’t saving up for an AG right now! :3

13. Judy says:

Can you get these patterns without downloading them.

14. Madison says:

I had Skinny jeans the same color as Kanani’s before..

15. [...] sized) Dark Skinny Jeans in cute little bags to 3 lucky commenters. These jeans are made from the Liberty Jane Jeans pattern, our best selling pattern of all [...]

16. Jazzie says:

This is an AWESOME pattern! I just made a pair of boot cut jeans and cutoffs! They are so cute, and I am absolutely in love with this pattern. Easy to follow, and so much fun making! My dolls now have some super stylish jeans to go with their new tank tops. I hope my dad doesn’t mind me using a pair of his jeans……

17. […] sew working buttonholes if desired).Pair this cute top with shorts or capris, a mini skirt, or a casual pair of cut-offs – Looking pretty has never been […]