Capri Pants and Shorts Bundle

Capri and Shorts Pattern Featured in the Malibu Libby Collection

- – - – - – -
Your daughter wants new doll clothes, why not use that excitement to teach her a valuable skill – Sewing. It’s a skill she’ll use her entire life. The bonding and special one-on-one teaching time with your daughter will be invaluable. This is the perfect project to make it a reality. She’ll be excited to learn, and thank you for showing her something new.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
A Note To Aspiring Doll Clothes Makers: Want to become a partner? This pattern is intended for your personal use and enjoyment with your American Girl Doll, and not for commercial purposes. However, if you’d like permission to use our patterns for work-from-home sewing and selling, send us a request stating, “I’d like to become a partner”. Send it to cinnamon@libertyjaneclothing.com. We would be thrilled to partner with you. © 2008-2012 Liberty Jane Clothing, All Rights Reserved.
- – - – -
A Note About File Sharing: Just like you buy a song from itunes for your personal use, you are buying 1 copy of this guidebook for your personal use. You do not have our permission to share it, resell it, or give it to someone else in any form. Selling this pdf file, or it’s contents, or giving it to someone else, is wrong and violates our copyright. © 2008-2012 Liberty Jane Clothing, all rights reserved.

14 Responses to “Capri Pants and Shorts Bundle”

1. Marie says:

This capri looks really cute…So is your spring collection over? Is the dress with the motorcycle jacket the last of it?

2. annie and kate says:

oh and i love the caprees

3. Zoe says:

I love the capri pants! im gonna try to make some of my own, I love to sew!

4. [...] pattern will NOT fit an American Girl Doll or dolls with that body type. You can find that size pattern here. Supplies Needed - 1/4 yard fabric (a fat quarter works great!), Velcro, and [...]

5. [...] arounf the edges but with gentle fraying for an aged look. The cute shorts are made form the new Capri Pattern available at Liberty Jane Patterns. They are 100% cotton with a fly front (using thin velcro) and [...]

6. Cori says:

I’d love to see this made in linen- maybe a green or blue linen…

7. Megan says:

I’d love to see this made in a aquamarine hibiscus pattern.

8. Jessica says:

Is there a pattern for the shirt in the picture or is it just a tank top?????

9. [...] not functional, but you could easily sew working buttonholes if desired).Pair this cute top with shorts or capris, a mini skirt, or a casual pair of cut-offs – Looking pretty has never been [...]

10. Jazzie says:

Eeep, can’t wait to get this! :D I have been dying for a pair of pants like these! <3

11. Linda DuBos says:

A really cute pattern HOWEVER it didn’t fit my American Girl doll. I’m an experienced seamstress. I took my time and cut everything out exactly as indicated on the pattern. Carefully hand stitched intersecting seams to be sure they matched perfectly. How upsetting when the garment was completed to discover it was too tight and too short in the crouch.

They sitting on the desk in front of me in all their cuteness and I’m sitting here sad and disappointed. Wasted my time, my money on the pattern, and my fabric. And yes. I did check the scale before beginning.

How about a refund Liberty Jane? I can remake the pattern but isn’t that what I paid for…. a pattern that would fit?

Linda DuBos (sad in Union, WA)

12. Linda DuBos says:

Liberty Jane responded quickly to my concerns about the fit of the capri pants pattern. I could not be more pleased with the kindness and fairness I was treated with. My fitting issues have been resolved. Thank you for your excellent customer service.

• Lindsay Undem says:

does that mean we should not buy the pattern unless very experienced and prepared to make major alterations in pattern size. I really like the look of the finished product.

Just wondering what to do?

• Cinnamon LJC says:

Hi Lindsey, I can assure you that this pattern is the correct size :) Just be sure to print out at “actual size” and sew at the appropriate seam allowances. The only part of the pattern that may require a bit of experience would be the tiny welt pockets, but the instructions are very clear and the photos show the steps to make them correctly. You can email us directly anytime you have questions too!

Cinnamon

13. lisset says:

liberty jane I love all of your style and if I had to pick a favorite it would be the capri pants I like it a lot because it soooo pretty and im going to ask my dad or mom to buy it I hope we stay in touch please write back when you can

love,
    lisset

14. lisset says:

liberty jane could we buy this product?