Simple Distressing Tip for Denim

Distressed denim is a fun look and gives a bit of authenticity to a new pair of jeans. We’ve seen this look at places like Hollister, Abercrombie, True Religion, and even Justice; now you can recreate that look for yourself or for those cute little doll jeans you’ve made using the Liberty Jane Jeans Doll Clothes Pattern. Below is an illustrated step-by-step tutorial showing you an easy technique to get that trendy look without using harsh chemicals, just scissors and a pair of tweezers! In addition, you can use sand paper to rough up the edges a bit around the hems and pockets to help them look a bit more worn in. Also, running them through the wash/dry cycles will give it more fray after doing this process.

6 Responses to “Simple Distressing Tip for Denim”

1. fran stroud says:

this is the look I want to have, will go and try it right now!

2. […] flux RSS, sur Twitter ou sur FacebookVous pourrez vous désinscrire à tout moment. crédit photo Liberty Jane PatternsSi vous souhaitez donner un air usé à un jean, il y a une méthode très facile, expliquée sur […]

3. americancoolstudios says:

hi!

i was wondering can u sell those type of denim jeans on the store tnx

~americancoolstudios youtube user

4. Mildred Flaschenriem says:

Would it be possible for you to add a “print” option for your secret tips?? I tried to print using “control p” but there is always a part of the instructions missing.

Thanks,
    Milly

5. sera says:

wow, thanks now i know how to distress jeans. all the other time that i tried it ended with me running and purposly falling on the pavement

6. Terrie Brown says:

Thank you. You guys are the best. These types of tips expand the possibilities for AG clothing. I love them!

7. firmy SEO says:

I book marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.