Liberty Jane Shopping Bag for Dolls

So, you’ve got your  JANES  made… now you need a cute shopping bag to carry them around in! Below is a simple template to make your very own doll sized Liberty Jane Shopping bag! The image is set to print out on an 8.5 x 11 size piece of paper. (Heavier paper will hold up better than regular printer paper.) Simply cut it out around the edges. Fold so that the thicker lines show on the front and back of the bag. Glue or tape the side first, then tape the bottom. Punch small holes on the dots and insert a ribbon or string. Tape or tie a knot on the inside to keep the string from sliding out. Done!

Feel free to print out as many as you want, but please note: these are for personal use only (giving as gifts are fine) these are not to be sold. Share this with your friends, and be sure to PIN it!

Click to Download the Shopping Bag

Enjoy!

19 Responses to “Liberty Jane Shopping Bag for Dolls”

1. Donna says:

not showing anything to print ????

2. Donna says:

YAY! got it this time, thank you.

3. Mary Ann says:

If we are selling the shoes can the bag be included as an extra bonus?

Thanks!

Hi Mary Ann, Sorry, the bags are not intended for resale, because they have our logo. You could use the template as a pattern to make a bag out of a cute scrap book paper to sell along with the shoes. Just cut out the LJ bag and trace the shape onto antohter piece of paper. :) I’ll make some others that can be sold and put hem up on the site soon.

4. Gwen says:

Thanks! My girls have made themselves one already. And, they have been inspired to make birthday bags, Christmas bags, and grocery shopping bags using the same shape. :)

Fun! I was thinknig to make a plain version to use as a template or to decorate, but tracing this one seems to work just the same :)

5. Cristina says:

Sooooo cute! Love both the Janes and the bag :)

6. Louise Lacasse says:

you always yace great pattern, I have most of them and I love mixing them up.
    I have digitized a shoe pattern. In reality more than one.
    I really worked on this and I have came up with an easy way to make the shoes.It takes about 30 minutes to make and they are really professionnal.
    I could send tou pictures if you are interested. it is absolutly perfect.

7. Megan says:

ok…..weired……

8. [...] Need Shopping bags for your Shoes? You can find some FREE LJC bags HERE. [...]

9. Americangirldollcraz says:

Sooooo cute! going to download it right now!

10. [...] Download the template for the Liberty Jane doll shoes size shopping bag as a PDF file. [...]

11. lily says:

This is super cute! I love your ideas and clothes! I am making my doll a pair of Jane’s from your tutorial On youtube and I was wondering, is there a label or something that I can put on the back of the shoe that says janes? Thanks again,
    lily

12. Chloe says:

The bag is adorable. I’ll use it in my videos as long as that’s alright with you guys. I love all of your amazing ideas.
    Sincerely,
    Chloe

13. Julie says:

Love these! I’ve already made a bunch! The one thing I don’t have – and can’t seem to find – is a pattern for making the shoe boxes! If you have that, please share?

14. ophelia says:

hi! i loved making my janes and this! I cant wait to make the other bags and my other patterns from your etsy!!!! one question. on your jeans, how do you get the ripped effect?

thanks

~Ophelia

15. Florrie says:

I see a lot of interesting articles on your website.
    You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of
    work, there is a tool that creates unique, SEO friendly posts in couple
    of seconds, just type in google – k2 unlimited content