Free Doll Belt Tutorial

Liberty Jane has partnered with Bernina and the We All Sew Blog to give you a fun and easy Doll Belt Tutorial. You can instantly download the file directly from the blog post over on their website.

Download PDF Tutorial HERE

Looking for belt buckles to go along with your project? You can find links on Cinnamon’s Pinterest Notions Board

8 Responses to “Free Doll Belt Tutorial”

1. Lori says:

I am unable to download the belt tutorial. It instantly goes to an “unable to download” page. Could you email it to me? Thank you SO much!

P.S. I do have super high speed Internet. There must be another glitch somewhere.

2. marie says:

Where do you get those tiny little belt buckle? I cant find any in Michaels or Joans…

3. Laurel says:

This was very helpful. Thanks so much for sharing!!

4. Betty says:

I cannot download the belt tutorial. Can you please e-mail it to me? Thanks

5. Bev says:

Hi I can not down load the Belt Pattern.
    Please help.
    Thanks Bev

6. Pamela Sanders says:

I wasn’t able to download the belt pattern. Can you please email to me.
    Thank you.

7. Rachel says:

I have also looked everywhere I can think for those tiny belt buckles! Where can I purchase these??

Thanks,
    Rachel

8. […] The U.K. Holiday outfit pattern is now available for BFC, Ink. Dolls! Originally designed for 18 inch American Girl Dolls, this classic Liberty Jane design features a peasant style top with an elastic casing sewn in at the hips and can be worn belted or on it’s own. Wear this top with tights or leggings, the leggings pattern is included. To see an easy tutorial for making doll tights, click here. To get the free belt pattern, click here. […]

9. There are some interesting points in time in this blog but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some truth but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further.