Peplum Top Pattern For Dolls

Peplum Top Doll Clothes Pattern

Your daughter wants new doll clothes, why not use that excitement to teach her a valuable skill – Sewing. It’s a skill she’ll use her entire life. The bonding and special one-on-one teaching time with your daughter will be invaluable. This is the perfect project to make it a reality. She’ll be excited to learn, and thank you for showing her something new.

- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -

- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -
A Note To Aspiring Doll Clothes Makers: Want to become a partner? This pattern is intended for your personal use and enjoyment with your American Girl Doll, and not for large scale commercial purposes. However, if you’d like permission to use our patterns for work-from-home sewing and selling, send us a request stating, “I’d like to become a partner”. Send it to cinnamon@libertyjaneclothing.com. We would be thrilled to partner with you. © 2008-2012 Liberty Jane Clothing, All Rights Reserved.
- – – – – – – – – – – – –
A Note About File Sharing: Just like you buy a song from itunes for your personal use, you are buying 1 copy of this guidebook for your personal use. You do not have our permission to share it, resell it, or give it to someone else in any form. Selling this pdf file, or it’s contents, or giving it to someone else, is wrong and violates our copyright. © 2008-2012 Liberty Jane Clothing, all rights reserved.

21 Responses to “Peplum Top Pattern For Dolls”

1. Giselle says:

YES!!!! I’ve been waiting and checking everyday for this pattern :)

2. Marie says:

oh my god ive been wanting this top…finally!!! I also sent you an email about liberty partners, if you have the time would you mind replying…thanks!

Hi Marie, glad to hear you’re excited about the top pattern :) I’ll check into the email request…

3. dollasaurse says:

AWSOME I WANT THAT XD

4. Rose says:

Is there a concealed zipper? Because I will need to buy a concealed zipper foot.

• Giselle says:

Rose I got the pattern and it asks for a “coil zipper”. I’m not sure what that means so I’m making my way to the store to get one lol

• Cinnamon says:

We just used a regular zipper foot for this pattern. :) You can buy a doll sized zipper from Zipper That Doll, we used a 4″ one, or just buy a longer one from teh store and cut it to the length of the shirt.

5. millie says:

Am I the only one who cannot figure out how to download these patterns? I bought one and neverreceived instructions on how to download sucessfully.

6. Marie says:

Is there an instruction here on how to sew the zipper because I havent done that before?

• Team LJC says:

Hi Marie,

Yes, there are photographs and written instruction showing how to sew in the zipper, just be sure that you have a zipper foot for your sewing machine. :)

7. Trish W. says:

Awesome pattern!!! This is next on my “get” list- I can’t wait!! :-)

8. Trish W. says:

Apologies for the double post but I just purchased this the other day and had to leave a review of this pattern.

Cinnamon, this pattern is simply delightful! It is easy to understand and the best part (aside from the adorable top it makes) is that I am no longer anxious about installing zippers- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Being a completely self-taught sewer I’ve read as much as I could elsewhere about installing zippers and it just didn’t stick- or worse yet, the end result wasn’t pretty…

Your instructions here and clear, and easy to follow and have be reinvigorated to sew zippers!!! :-)

9. Sandy says:

Would like the option to use velcro or snap closing instead of pricey zipper. Was a snug fit on my Kit, she must be a chubby one. Love the style of the top though

10. jeanne says:

made the top yesterday, was a bit small and not enough fabric to put in a zipper, so snaps it is. when I measured the 1″ mark that in on the pattern page,it was a tiny bit smaller than an inch. I also oppted to line the peplum piece and am pleased with the result, made a long skirt to match and looks like she is on board a cruse ship getting ready to check out the next port. I bought a bunch of zippers on ebay for 6 dollars all colors you can just chop them off.(they are 5-7″)
    thanks
    love the patterns
    jeanne

11. Ellie says:

Would velcro work if I just made the flaps a bit longer in the back?
    This pattern is so cute and i am close to buying it! :)

12. Brenda says:

I am wondering what is the denim pattern that was used for the jeans the doll is wearing with this shirt?

13. Steila says:

This is stupid. Girls who have AG dolls are bunch of spoiled brats.

14. Katherine says:

I know right! They are! I don’t even know why they make clothes for American Girl dolls. It’s just stupid.