Slouch Ankle Boots Pattern for Dolls

Slouch Ankle Boot Shoe Pattern For 18 Inch Dolls

Liberty Jane and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®

20 Responses to “Slouch Ankle Boots Pattern for Dolls”

1. Trish W. says:

LOVE IT!!!! This is way too cute! :-)

2. Tonya says:

Oh my gosh! I cant wait to make these!!! they are SO cute!

3. Rose says:

AAAHHH I love these! Super duper cute!

4. Linda says:

What are the soles made out of?
    Thanks, Linda

5. Chloe says:

Will u ever sell these on libertyjaneclotjing.com ? I want them so bad but I’m not a sewer

• Amanda says:

I want them too:(…

• Rose says:

You know there are partners of liberty jane. If you visit one of them you might find a pair of these boots :). But it is always better to sew as it is fun and you can create clothes that you will always cherish. I have a different opinion to you though. Some people would love to sew and some so not like sewing.

6. Maddie says:

Trying to figure out how to pin these….

7. hope, kate and samantha says:

omigosh these boots are the cutest ever omigosh

8. Brooke says:

These boots are fantastic but I am having trouble with the photos. I can’t see the stitching, it blends into the fabric and that’s great for the finished boots except when it is being used for instructional purposes. The pictures of the lining side show things better than the right, finished side. I may be the only person having this problem, I don’t know. I still think the boots are awesome and have four pairs cut out ready to make.

• MHofman says:

Same thing here, I actually have all the pieces sewn but can’t get past the last set of instructions. Certainly doesn’t look like boots at this point.

9. Jean says:

OMG! These are so cute! My first time making shoes or boots, whipped up a pair in no time! going to make a couple more pairs! thanks MicheDesigns for a great pattern!

10. sera says:

hi, i was just wondering for the fabric if using a knit type of fabric would make it easier or harder because i like the look that it gives opposed to regular fabric.

11. Jessica says:

Hi! I really want to get this pattern I just hope that it isn’t that hard….

12. Mary Jo says:

I made a pair of these boots for my granddaughters American Girl doll. I am an average sewer and these were so easy for me to make. I was really surprised that they turned out so well. I just followed the directions and they went together wonderfully. Everyone who sees them can’t believe that I made them. I used corduroy material. I love your patterns.

• Meg from MicheDesigns says:

Thank you Mary Jo! So glad they turned out well and instructions were simple to follow :)

13. Linda P. says:

I love these too. I have tried to make shoes before and find that cuttin the foam is tricky. Before I buy this pattern..can you tell me how you cut the thick foam. Thanks. Linda