Bow Tie Slip-On Doll Shoe Pattern

Bow Tie Slip Ons cover_Web

Bow Tie Slip On Shoe Pattern For 18″ Dolls: $3.99

Pattern Overview:

Spring is on it’s way which means warmer weather and cute painted toes! This new shoe pattern from Miche Designs, will be perfect for showing off your dolls latest pedicure!  The cute shoe design features a front tie design and is made to fit 18 inch dolls. This is an intermediate level pattern because of the assembly, the sewing skills required are basic. These cute slip on shoes will look great on your doll!

Supplies Needed:

• 1 scrap fabric for shoe body
  • Thread  and sewing machine
  • Hot glue gun and Hot glue sticks
  • 2mm white foam sheet
  • Cardboard
  • 3/8″ trim
  • Spray adhesive

Pattern Details:

This is a beautifully illustrated doll clothes shoe pattern that you digitally download as a pdf file so you can make your new doll shoes immediately. There are 10 pages of full color instruction. The Adobe pdf viewer is required. You simply print out the pdf and you’re ready to start. The sewing pattern provides the full size pattern pieces and step-by-step instructions. *Before printing, ensure the ‘page scaling’ is set to ‘none’ in the print dialogue box. If it is set to ‘shrink to fit’ the pattern will not be properly sized.The pattern pieces are included. No enlarging or resizing necessary.

10 Responses to “Bow Tie Slip-On Doll Shoe Pattern”

1. fran says:

Oh wow, can’t wait to get home from work so I can download this!!! Way cute. Love all the new shoe patterns. Thanks for all the hard work that goes into making them.

2. Carol says:

I bought this pattern and her pointy toe shoe pattern. Can’t wait to try them out. A girl can’t have too many shoes. I’ve bought Miche Designs patterns before and they are easy to follow and turn out nice. Thanks.

• Meg from MicheDesigns says:

Thanks so much Carol! So glad to hear that you enjoy my patterns and they are easy to follow. You are correct…For dolls and girls alike, you can never have too many shoes :)

3. Madison says:

I love the pattern!!

4. Julie Old Crow says:

super cute and super easy! I’ve made five pair from this pattern so far!

5. Susan says:

Love your shoe patterns. You should but out a book with just your shoe patterns.

6. Liese Brouwer says:

Very easy to do. My first try at making shoes was this pattern and my first pair came out perfectly!

7. Paula says:

This is a wonderful pattern. My first time trying to make doll shoes and they came out really cute. The instructions are very well written with great photos of each step.

8. Lawyers says:

Simply wish to state your own article is as incredible. The actual clearness in your post is just excellent and that i might presume you’re an expert about this subject. Well together with your authorization allow me to to seize your own feed to maintain to date along with future blog post. Many thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work. Best wishes,