Le Marais Coat Pattern For Dolls

Le Marais Liberty Jane

Le Marais Coat Doll Clothes Pattern

Pattern Overview:

The stylish coat featured in the Liberty Jane Fall 2012 Euro Libby: Le Marais outfit is now available as a  pdf sewing pattern! Your doll will be ready to gallery hop during a visit to Le Marais in this beautiful fully lined coat. Details include princess seaming, topstitched seams, working front buttons, and cute tiny accent buttons on the cuff. This is a beautifully illustrated doll clothes pattern, designed to fit American Girl ® Dolls, that you instantly download as a pdf file so you can start sewing your new 18 inch doll clothes immediately. The Adobe pdf viewer is required. You simply print it out and you’re ready to start.

Supplies Needed:

• 1/3 yard of fabric
  • 1/3 yard of lining
  • 3 – 3/8″ buttons for front
  • 4 – 1/4″ buttons for cuff
  • matching thread

Pattern Details:

There are 15 pages of full color step by step instruction as well as 3 pages of text only summary of  instructions to save on printer ink! These full color easy to follow instructions walk you through each step in completing your American Girl ® dolls new jacket. This is an intermediate level pattern because of the amount of pieces, time involved, and hand sewing finishing techniques. Suggested fabrics include lightweight wool or wool blends, poly suiting, pinwale corduroy, or lightweight cotton twill. Rayon or poly lining fabric can be used on the inside or why not try a surprise of printed lining! The PDF sewing pattern provides the full size pattern pieces and step-by-step instructions. *Before printing, ensure the ‘page scaling’ is set to ‘none’ in the print dialogue box. If it is set to ‘shrink to fit’ the pattern will not be properly sized.

Le Marais LJC Doll Clothes Pattern

Liberty Jane and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®

12 Responses to “Le Marais Coat Pattern For Dolls”

1. liz says:

The shirt she has on is very cute..is there a pattern?

2. Maddie says:

I think this would look great in zebra, or at least having zebra accents.

3. This is absolutely adorable! I can’t wait to make it. Thanks for continuing to produce such a great line at a great price! Colleen gofancynancy

4. Carly says:

Alter the Button Down Tunic pattern by Lemieux

5. AnaAGWorld says:

Dear libertyjane Im only 11 and I made a red jacket with this pattern along with a black and white scarf. It is so pretty!!! I absolutely love this pattern=D

6. AnaAGWorld says:

Dear libertyjane Im only 11 and I made a red jacket with this pattern along with a black and white scarf. It is so pretty! I absolutely love this pattern=D

7. Maddy says:

I love LJ! I have started using the free patterns, and can’t wait to purchase these. The only thing I am worried about is that my sewing machine only does a straight-stitch because it is from the 40’s! What brand of sewing machine do you reccommend? I’m looking for a new one :)

• Jessica says:

I have a singer simple sewing machine. It isn’t very detailed but it does have a variety of stitching options. It is very easy to understand and I highly recommend it. (:

8. Jean says:

This is by far my favourite jacket of all! I have almost all of them! I love that it is fully lined and just the great fit of this jacket! My husband even commented on the great detail and lines of the jacket and HE loves jackets,lol. Thanks again for another great pattern!

9. judie roberts says:

Do you think it would make well in leather?
    judierob uk.